5 in 1 EXTREME FAT BURNER
- Promotes Fat Thermogenesis
- Promotes Energy, Mood, and Focus
- Promotes Appetite Control
- Rauwolscine HCL: targets visceral fat (fat that is stored in the ‘stubborn areas’ ex- buttocks, stomach and waist). It also acts as a central nervous system stimulant with out the side effects normally associated with strong stimulants (ex- no crash or jitters).*
- Garcinia Cambogia: Promotes in weight loss by suppressing appetite and reduces the body’s ability to form fat tissue. Additionally, garcinia cambogia refills the glycogen stores in the body, thereby reducing appetite.
- Glucuronolactone: Helps in the metabolism of detoxification in the liver.
- Green Tea Extract (ECGC): Increases the body’s key fat-burning hormone, norepinephrine. Boosts fat thermogenesis and provides powerful antioxidants. Also supports a healthy immune system
- Caffeine Anhydrous: speeds up the metabolic rate in the body and burns up calories in the body faster.
- N Acetyl Tyrosine: more bioavailable then tyrosine with a higher absorption rate. This leads to a lower dosage to receive the benefits of L-Tyrosine. Tyrosine is an amino acid required for the production of epinephrine and norepinephrine (adrenal hormones) as well as dopamine.*
- Citrus uranium extract: has been used for a long time in fat loss products because of its synephrine content which is shown to have lipolytic (fat loss) activity. Citrus aurantium was one of the first original proposed replacements for ephedra because it contained ingredients that were beta agonists and promoted thermogenesis. It contains Tyramine metabolites: N-methyltyramine, octopamine and synephrine.*
- N Methyltyramine: Tyramine has been used in fat loss/energy products in the past because of its ability to slow the rate monoamine oxidase (enzymes that metabolize adrenal hormones). It’s methylated counterpart promotes superior adrenal effects.*
- Taurine: is an amino acid, one of the building blocks of proteins. Found in the nervous system and muscles, taurine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body. It is thought to help regulate heartbeat, maintain cell membranes, and affect the release of neurotransmitters (chemicals that carry signals between nerve cells) in the brain.
- Cayenne Pepper: Raises the body’s internal temperature to promote fat thermogenesis
Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to: coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or mediations containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are taking medication including but not limited to: MAO inhibitors, antidepressants, ibuprofen, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or other stimulants. Consult a physician or licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this product, including but not limited to: heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 4 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. Proper hydration is important to the effectiveness and safety of all dietary supplements.